RAPFIX KEY LOCK SYSTEM + e Features:
- This is Japan's first vehicle theft prevention device with a new mechanism.
- A new "Plus-E function" has been added to increase security by sounding the horn if the key lock is pushed inadvertently when it is locked. *1 *2
- The material used is aluminum A6061.
- The surface is anodized.
- Cylinder shape is resistant to picking.
How to use
1. Remove the steering
2. Cover the key locking system (keyhole up)
3. Turn the key locking system 45 degrees to the right
4. Push in the keyhole part and lock
*1 The "Plus-E function" is not built in at the time of shipment, so you can install it at your discretion.
*2 This function cannot be used in vehicles where the horn does not sound with the ignition off.
Requires Rapfix II Quick Release for operation.